Thursday, August 5, 2010

Joy




I'm still having fun playing with Christmas images from QKR Stampede and I don't want to stop! LOL This one is called "Joy" and it is a dream to color. It took me less than 5 minutes to color in this image and slightly longer to cut the cardstock and papers for this card.

I used Mercy's sketch this week (MTSC85) for the layout on this card. Kind of a funky design, huh? This is an odd shaped card - 6" by 3 3/8", but I really wanted to try this one out. As it turns out, I rather like these proportions. :-)

Head on over to QKR Stampede and browse through their extensive array of stamps. I find something new every time I look around, and my wish list grows even longer. LOL

Stamps:
Joy from QKR Stampede

Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento

Paper:
Black, White, patterned paper from Hobby Lobby

Other:
Copic markers
oval dies - Spellbinders

2 comments: