There is probably an easier way to do this, but I am still learning. Here is how I did it.
1. I opened the image up in Paint and cut out the heart on the bear and saved him in my files.
2. Then I opened him up in Inkscape.
3. I opened the image with the heart back up in Paint and copied the heart.
4. I went back to Inkscape and pasted the heart and resized it. Then I pasted 2 more hearts and rotated them where I wanted them and saved to my files.
5. Then I went back to Paint and opened him there and with the drawing tool, drew the stem and saved him once again as "clover bear".
This is a great way to get more for your money with the digital stamps.
Have a great day!