It is Katie here today with my latest card for QKR Stampede.
I think we could all do with a little help from the Gardening Fairy every now and again! This latest card I have made using a Digi Stamp from QKR Stampede is perfect for any friends who love their garden!
Recipe & Method:
1. Cut and Score an 8" x 8" card from Brown Kraft Card.
2. Layer onto the card Pink Cardstock.
3. Layer the Stripped paper that has been scalloped on the right hand side.
4. Die Cut various hearts and stick to the right hand side of the card.
5. Colour and cut the image and layer onto Pink Cardstock and then Brown Kraft Card.
6. Add a square layer of Heart Paper around the image and layer onto Brown Kraft Card.
7. Add the sentiment that has been layered again onto Pink Cardstock and then Brown Kraft Card.
8. Embellish with flowers and leaves.
I have coloured the image using Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink, Caramel, Rose Pink, Berry, Lime Green, Tea Green.
Each week QKR Stampede hold a challenge, why not pop on over the the blog to see whats going on this week.
If you would like to see more of my work please visit My Blog.