This poor guy looks a bit frustrated with the process of getting clean. Maybe tomorrow will more fun!
Prismacolor pencils were used to color the image.
Art Glitter Adhesive and glitter was applied to the bubbles.
The red flowers are the negative portion of a Fiskars border punch. When I want only the flower I cut a strip of cardstock about ½” in width and place it just under the flower while the punch is upside down for a better view. The center is a negative portion of a Sizzix button die. They are glued to the flower center then to the flower to the card with Aleene’s tacky glue and Stickles was applied to the center. Marvy black marker was used to add stems.
The sky was lightly sponged using my handmade clear acetate cloud template.
I didn't have to cut out a mask for the dog to add the fence, some straight edged sticky notes worked just fine and I used the Marvy black marker again to connect the fence to the dog image.
The sentiment was printed with the computer.