Sunday, October 16, 2011

Come Stamp With Me

Today I have a quick card to share, it is one I made with a couple stamps one from Eureka Stamps. I have had these in my supplies. Rubber Stamp Catalog. This is from QKR Stampede Craft Words background. After stamping each of these stamps-I used my copics to color the little girl, then I used my generator to airbrush the background. The girl shape was cut with a Spellbinder die and matted with another size. Gems and ribbon are from my stash. Have you checked out all the background stamps available at Eureka Stamps? There is a new set of one Full sheet stamps you really should check out .I have my eyes on a few of them.

1 comment:

  1. Could that be any cuter?!?! I missed this background somehow, Love it! I love the bow, ads just the right amount of 'girlie' to the card!

    ReplyDelete