Sunday, December 16, 2012

Santa with Balloons

Hello everyone, Kristie from Kristie Kreates here today.
Today I have another one of the Christmas cards that I have made.
I'm getting close to done and that's a good thing, considering how close Christmas is getting and I should really get them sent out.
For today's card I used
"Santa Balloon Holder" (#ES5603)
"Christmas Balloon" (#ES16402)
and
"Oval Balloon" (#ES201)
These images are available through QKR Stampede
as well as sister company Eureka! Stamps
I used rubber stamps, but these are also available in digital format,
which makes it easy to size them how you want.
I colored them with FlexMarkers then fussy cut them.
I used a bit of gold thread as the balloon strings.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have been inspired in some way
and that you are farther ahead on your Christmas cards than I am.
Come again soon!
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment: