Friday, June 28, 2013

Challenge # 45 Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends, Happy Friday!

Welcome to QKR Stampede's 45th Challenge! Thank you so much to all of you who joined us last week for our Summer Fun Challenge! What Wonderful Creations!

Our Winner from Challenge #44 is:

#47 Dee's Cards 

Congratulations! Please Email Tina & Jackie with the words "QKR Stampede Challenge Winner" in the Subject Line! *Also, Don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!

Our Top 5 Entries for Challenge #43 Are:
in no specific Order

#44 Margreet
#37 Gale 
#58 Melanie 
#52 Julie J 
#21 Soma

Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 5 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!

**OUR PRIZE FOR BEING THE RANDOM WINNER IS 2 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR QKR STAMPEDE STORE! HOWEVER, IF YOU ENTER & WIN USING A QKR STAMPEDE IMAGE, YOU WILL WIN 5 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE!!*** 


THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS:

Anything Goes 


Some important news to share
We are sad to say good-bye to Ruza, this will be her last week with us. We will miss her wonderful creative talent she has shared each week and wish her the best of everything in her new adventures!!

Thank you to everyone who sent in an application for our Design Team Call,
I apologize for the delay with getting back to everyone, you will be hearing from me by this evening!! I promise!!! 

We are very excited to Welcome our Guest Designer for the month of June
Please join us in welcoming



Hey ya'll - I'm Trudy.  I'm somewhat of a newbie at cardmaking and blogging; posting my first creation and blog post just 6 months ago.  Prior to that I  actually owned a couple of little flower shops.  I live in a small agricultural community in South Central Florida with my husband, 2 rescued dogs and one very mean Amazon Parrott.  I live approximately 125 miles (round trip) to the closest crafts store.  I can no longer drive due to a medical condition so,  needless to say, I have to improvise often while working on my cards.  You know what they say - necessity is the mother of invention.  I make and/or create many of my own embellishments and rely on the internet heavily for exceptional companies to get me product quickly and at a good price.

I am primarily a card maker, however I do quite a bit of altered art and some scrapbooking; I am BIG on recycling and natural items in my projects.  I don't really have a set "style", although I lean toward Vintage and shabby chic in many of my personal creations where I have "free will".

I have been a GDT on a few sites and I am currently on 3 Design Teams (Tammy's Scrappin Corner, Love to Create  and Tsunami Rose Designs) and love the experience I am gaining by teaming with such creative minds.  It makes me create projects that I would probably never try, and I just love how it makes me think "outside of the box and gets me out of my comfort zone".  


Trudy created a beautiful card with Memories #10204 




Now, onto some Creative Inspiration from the Design Team to get you started 


Deonna's adorable farm card using 





Ruza created 5 beautiful cards for OWH




Deanne's bright and cheery card using 



Jackie sending Cheers 


Bettina little sunburned bear cooling off 
with a yummy ice cream cone digi 19801 Icecream Bear



Digi 19801 Icecream Bear


Reminder:

For full details on the designers' cards you can click on their name which is linked to their blogs! We love to hear from you, so you are always welcome to visit, we would love to receive your comments!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.


9 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!

    Thanks so much for picking my card! Just sent you a email.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo liebe Team,
    eure Werke finde ich ganz wunderbar gelungen. Vielen Dank für die tollen Inspirationen und die Herausforderung.

    Liebe Grüße, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another challenge - I like that frog card by Jackie! The others are delightful too! Great display by DT - enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just want to clarify that the corner bookmark is mine and not Deonnas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific inspiration! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful DT inspiration, just submitted my entry, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for picking me in your Top 5...congrats to the other winners!
    Fab DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Not sure if the email I sent to you on Friday got through to you. I've been having problems all week with gmail not getting through. Can you check and see if you rec'd my email? If not, please leave a comment here and I'll send you another email from a different address.

    Thanks,

    Dee

    ReplyDelete