Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Design Team Post by Ruza ...


Good morning!  I'm here to share a card featuring the adorable Enjoying the Ride stamp from QKR Stampede


I am such a big fan of penguins so when I saw this image in the store I could not pass it up.  Especially once I learned how to color "white" with Copic Markers.  Once the image was colored and cut out, I layered it on the DP and washi tape, and added a SRM Sticker sentiment which is so perfect for these guys.

Enjoying the Ride is available is red rubber and digital format, and you can find both in the Store right HERE.

*****************
There is still plenty of time to join in our
Challenge #13 ~ Hey Turkey Strut Your Stuff. 
Just "Click" on the Current Challenge button above to get all the details.
 
A new Challenge will be starting on Friday, and remember to join us for our Santa Clause Blog Hop coming up on Saturday. 
 
*****************
Head on over to my Blog for more information on coloring "white" with Copic Markers.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

2 comments: