I love creating for Christmas. As I plan a project, I think of the recipient, what they like, and how much they mean to me. That way, I generate inspiration to design something special just for that person. As fellow crafters, I know you understand. This is a project I created as a DT member for QKR Stampede. I've used digi16709 Need More Elves for this card. How cute is this image?
- Cut a 5 3/4 inch square card;
- Cut a red square at 5 1/2 inches;
- Cut three strips of designer paper at 1 x 5 1/2 inches and trim the bottoms to create a flag shape;
- Print image and color with Copics R24, R27, R29, E01, E02, BG 10, BG11, BG72, BG96, BG99, Y26, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7 and C9;
- Trim image and shade edges with scribbles of BG10;
- Cut red rectangle just a bit bigger than the image;
- Adhere strips to red card, adhere smaller red rectangle, and adhere image;
- Add snowflake brad, color with Copics and add clear Stickles for a bit of sparkle;
- Adhere all to card base;
- Dot with red Stickles, and it's done!
When you've had a chance to look at all the inspiration on the QKR Stampede Blog, pop on over to My Blog for even more ideas and project details.