Wednesday, January 12, 2011

God Gives Us Music

Hello Everyone! Dawn here again with a new card to share.I find I am always short on thinking of you, and Sympathy cards.
 I made two versions of this to add to my stock of cards. This first one is in a soft blue accent.
Eureka Stamps is another part of QKR Stampede -God Gives Us Music is a wonderful size stamp to make a quick card.I also used Pine cone accent that I colored with my Copic markers, fussy cut and pop dotted to add dimension.
This second card I used a soft gray to accent.
Hope your having a wonderful week.

4 comments:

  1. wonderful sentiment! I am always short on these cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card design, I like the black base. You pines add a nice dimension to the card the way you popped them up.

    ReplyDelete