Thursday, January 13, 2011

Totally in Love

Hello there. Happy Thursday. I hope you are doing well, and enjoying the month of January so far. Snow is in the air...even in parts of the USA it usually isn't. My family has been enjoying the winter with some sledding, and shoveling...or wait...I guess we don't like the shoveling part...lol. Well today I wanted to share a card I made using the Totally in Love image. I think this image is so cute!Well what do you think? This is another one of those great QKR Stampede images that is very versatile. Yes...it is found in the Valentine's section of the QKR Stampede store, BUT...don't you think this would be great for an anniversary or wedding...maybe stick a little vail on that lady snail...lol. The possibilities are endless! This is just one of the great Valentine's images available from QKR Stampede. I know the other ladies have been showing some of them to you too, but head on over to the store and check them out for yourselves too! AND..don't' forget to join us next Friday 1/21/11 for a Valentine's Day Blog Hop...QKR Style!

4 comments:

  1. It's darling, Jessica! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable image!
    Pretty papers to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. How do I miss these images! There are so many cute ones and so little time!

    ReplyDelete