Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blessings

Hi! I hope you are having a lovely day!
Today I'm showing you a card I made with 2 images from
I used "Heart Bouquet" (#18302)
and "Blessings" (#33902)
I used FlexMarkers to color the Heart Bouquet and printed Blessings from my computer, as it is a digital image which also comes in red rubber.
I love the digital images for sentiments. You can size them to whatever size and color you want. I thought about matching up the pink to print the Blessings, but the color just didn't show well.
You can also get "Heart Bouquet" in digital form.
I like to use the rubber stamps for my images, especially if I will be using alcohol ink markers to color them.
Stop in to Eureka! Stamps and check out the images, there are sure to be some that you will love. Whether it is red rubber or digital, there will be something for you!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Leave a comment if you wish. Come back soon!

2 comments: