Today it is Katie sharing my latest creation for QKR Stampede.
As soon as I saw this cute magician I knew I had to make something using this image!
Recipe & Method:
1. Cut and score a White Card 5" x 7".
2.. On to the front of the card layer Purple card stock, inside the card layer one side Yellow and one side Purple.
3. Add the text paper to the front of the card, nd on the right hand side of the inside of the card.
4. Colour the images and layer then on to Yellow card stock, attach one to the front and the other on the inside of the card.
5. On the left inside adhere the Red Star Paper.
6. Add the Happy Birthday sentiment and embellish the card with die cut stars.
I coloured the image using Promarkers: Violet, Sunflower, Cool grey 2, Cool Grey 3, Caramel, Almond, Dusky Pink.
This will make a great card for any Harry Potter fan or just someone who is a little bit magic!!