Thursday, August 2, 2012

Relax

Hello Crafty Friends!! Happy Thursday!

Tina Here from Crafty and Green for the Second Day in a Row to share a DT Card with you! This Masculine Card is Featuring a super Cute Stamp: Golfing Mouse Who Makes me think of my hubby relaxing on the Golf Course!



I Colored This Little guy With Copics & All the Pieces of Paper I Used are Scraps Like Normal as Crafting with Scraps is something I like to challenge myself with! This Little Crafting Game has become addicting!! :) I would love for you to stop by my blog, and see my other "Crafty and Green" Creations!

 (Please Note that QKR Stampede Stamps come in both Rubber & Digital-- Best of Both Worlds-- Please Stop by and check them all out! We Would Love for You to Sign up for the Email List!)


Have a Wonderful Day!
Many Blessings,
Tina

4 comments: