Children love a visit from the Tooth Fairy and I am sure they would love it even more if their pennies were delivered in this cute little gift card. The image from QKR Stampede can be found here.
Recipe & Method:
1. Cut and score a white card to A5 size.
2. Mount Turquoise card stock on to the White card.
3. Scallop the right edge of the Purple spotty paper and stick to the Turquoise card stock.
4. Colour and cut the Tooth Fairy image, and mount onto Coral card stock, patterned paper and Green card stock. Attach to the top half of the card.
5. Stick another section of card and patterned paper underneath the image and cut a Pillow box from a template or die.
6. Embellish the Pillow bow with floral stamp and attach to the card.
7. Add the For You sentiment.
The image was coloured with Promarkers: Almond, Dusky Pink, Sandstone, Pastel Green, Lilac, Peach.
To see my other creations made using QKR Stampede digi stamps visit My Blog