Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A breath of spring....

Good morning ( or afternoon depending ) ! This is Jessica B. with a card to share for Eureka Stamps. I have to say the image I chose for this card is probably one of my favorite stamps...and I have a lot of stamps too. It is just so pretty, so simple and yet so fun to color. I am sure I didn't color this type of flower correctly..but that is what I call using my "artistic licence" LOL.


See...isn't that a pretty image? I stamped it in Versafine black on Neenah paper ( that was cut and embossed) and colored with my Prismacolor pencils and OMS . Then I did a bit of sponging with SU! daffodil delight ink while it was still in the die. I then layered the image onto a piece of pale yellow card stock that I had punched a border onto. Next up was the ribbon which I had in my stash but it is just a piece of pretty cream colored sating ribbon, then I layered all of that onto a piece of DP then onto the card. Pretty simple..yet so light and fresh looking at the same time.

If you haven't checked Eureka Stamps out in a while, please do! It is full of wonderful stamps just like the one above.

I hope you enjoyed my card today, and please keep checking back in here on the blog to see what he other talented DT members have to show off!

Have a great rest of your day~
Jessica B.

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used. The yellow is such a soft background that helps make the image *POP*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this is GORGEOUS. Love how you colored the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! This is a wonderful image isn't it? You did a fabulous job with it, everything works great together. Very springy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, nice coloring and great color choices too.

    ReplyDelete