Friday, March 30, 2012

Howling Coyote

I have had this image colored and sitting on my desk for a couple of months so I finally decided to quit moving it around and do something with it! I was feeling a little challenged because it's a pretty large image but I finally decided that the best way to deal with it was to use the out of the box technique to help it fit on a 5 1/4" square card base.

Here is Howling Coyote by QKR Stampede.


I colored the coyote image with Copic Markers.  Kept the card design simple since the image is so big.  This fun image is great for a thank you card, love, or just because and it's available in red rubber or digi.

thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's hard to work with a larger image and you did a great job with this one. Love all the little hearts!

    ReplyDelete