Sunday, March 4, 2012

Catch a Falling star and put it....

Put it in your pocket..

Now that you will be singing that song for the next little while, I will tell ya bout my card :)
This is Jessica Beare with a cute little card for QKR Stampede. If you haven't been by there before or it has been a while, please go check out the cute and some what "quirky" stamps they offer. We all know someone a bit "quirky" that could need a little cheering up don't we?

I don't know where you live but it has poured buckets here in (not so) sunny SC for the last couple of days. I don't mind the rain so much while the kids are at school OR I don't have to go to the grocery store !
For my card today I chose this adorable little umbrella. Is that not the cutest stamp ever? My 7yo daughter is a sucker for rain gear( so am I lol), and she loved playing with this one.











I stamped the umbrellas repeatedly in Memento tuxedo black ink, then colored them with Prismacolor Colored pencils and OMS, then added some stickles to the stars and umbrella handles. I am sorry you can't tell in the pick but there is the tiniest bit of bling to it. I layered it with a lime green polka dotted piece of dp then onto the card base. So easy and so simple.


That is it for me tonight, I am SO very tired . we did a lot of work in the house this weekend as we couldn't get out of it ..and I have to get up at 5:45 to get the two youngest kids on the bus tomorrow..so I am going to go count the stars! Hope you had a fantastic weekend and a wonderful start to your week!

Thanks for stopping by and please go check out QKR Stampede  and pick up some great additions to your stamps!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute coloring on the umbrellas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! How have I missed that adorable image?!?! Guess I have to do a good review of the shop, eh?

    ReplyDelete