Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Congratulations!

Hello & Happy 4th of July Crafty Friends!!
My Name is Tina Keller, AKA Crafty and Green in the Crafty/Blogging World! I'm So excited to be a New Member of the Eureka Stamps Design Team!

Here is my First Card to Share with you! I'm finding lately that I always have so many mommy friends that are expecting; so I thought this would be really fitting! :) You can never have too many Congratulations cards on hand, (at least I don't think so!) 
I used  digi7705 Expectant Mom Balloon Holder which you can find HERE

This pretty mama & the sentiment have both been colored with Copic Markers. E00, E02, E20, R14, R1, R43, R46, N6, N8. The designer paper and cardstock are scraps & the flowers and ribbons are from my Stash! 

I'd Love for ya'll to stop by and visit my blog some time! Let me know you were there so I can come visit you! I love making New Crafty Friends!

Until Next Time My Friends,
 $$Craft Green, To Save Green$$

Many Blessings,
Tina

5 comments: