Good Morning Everyone, it is Katie here today to share my latest card with you:
Today I am posting a lovely summery card. The weather in the UK is far from sunny but this card brings a little Sunshine!
The Digi Stamp can be found here
I have made this into an easel card, using lots of bright seaside colours.
Recipe & Method:
1. Make an 8" x 8" Easel card from Kraft card.
2. Mat and layer yellow card stock onto the top of the card and the bottom layer.
3. Stick the stripy blue paper onto the bottom layer, scallop the bottom of the blue paper for the top card and stick it down.
4. Add a section of red spotty paper to both the top card and the bottom.
5. Colour and cut the image and layer it onto first red paper, then yellow cardstock and Kraft card. Add the ribbon and the button embellishment.
6. Adhere to spotty paper and attach to card.
7. Print and cut the "Life's A Beach" sentiment and layer it onto the shell paper and attach to card.
8. Embellish using the bunting and the sandcastles.
I have used Promarkers to colour the images: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Sky Blue, Berry Red, Lime Green, Sunflower, Vanilla, Mustard.
I really enjoyed making this card from this image, I think it is one I will use again and again.
If you would like to see more of my creations you can visit my blog.