Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Small Lacy Butterfly

Hello stamping and crafty friends!
Kristie here today and
 I'm showing you a card that I made using
"Small Lacy Butterfly" (#58902)
I stamped the image onto a page of an old book and colored it with FlexMarkers (alcohol ink markers)
I punched several strips with a EK Success border punch
and inked them with brown ink.
I layered the scalloped strips onto a white card base for about 1/2 of the card, then covered the rest with another piece of a page.
I stamped the "Small Lacy Butterfly" onto the card.


After I fussy cut the colored image, I adhered it onto the card right over the stamped image on the card.
I lifted the wings up a bit to give it the look of flying off the card.
Eureka! Stamps has many wonderful butterfly images to choose from in red rubber and digital, so there is something for everyone.

Thanks for stopping by today,
leave a comment if you will and come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. It works, Kristie! Your double-stamped butterfly really does have the effect of flying off the page, love it!

    ReplyDelete