Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In Love

Hi

We have already the 4th Tuesday of the month and that is my day, that I can show you a card.
Today I show you a card with the cute turtle from
QKR Stampede. She is so cute. I love this image. The name of this image is "In Love".
I have not done a sentiment on the card, because I do not know when I'll need it. So I have all the possibilities before me - for a birthday, Valentine's Day or any other occasion.

I colored the turtle with watercolor pencils and I wiped with turpentine. The flowers were too small for the pencils, so I have painted this with Distress Ink.




Have a nice day

7 comments:

  1. a very fun card that could be used for several occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable is he ? What a fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I love the turtle images, they are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monika! I'm your newest follower, Dawn sent me. So gald she did I am so enjoying your work. Absolutle Love your Dance card posted on Dec. 23. I am going to steal that lacing idea. Love it!
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is a hoot! Love that little guy. Dawn sent me, and I am already a follower!

    Thanks for sharing your talent!
    Hugs, Pat Smith

    ReplyDelete