Monday, January 31, 2011

Warm Fuzzies!

This Bedtime Bear is just too cute and it's sure to put a smile on your face as you create with it.

Prismacolor pencils were used to color the image and I used the out of the box technique to help him fit the size panel I wanted to use.
The grid on the base was created with the Scor-Pal.
Ink distressing was done on all the layers except the image panel and very little on the sentiment panel which I printed on the computer and cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities.

Stamps: QKR Stampede - 16114 Bedtime Bear
Paper: Stampin Up – very old spotted Kraft, The Paper Company – brown, Imagine That – designer paper, unknown – white
Ink: Memento – Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink – vintage photo
Accessories: Making Memories – heart brads, Craft Essentials - brown brads, Prismacolor pencils, baby oil
Tools: sponge, Scor-Pal, Nestabilities, paper stumps, 1/16” circle punch, computer and printer

6 comments:

  1. Oh, the bear is so cute. You have made a wonderful card. I like it.

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely puts a smile on my face! I love your coloring and sketch layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I just love that sweet image. You can't help but say, "awwwww!".
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxie - this card could not be any cuter! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Don't ya just want to hug him?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Your card is sooo cute!, Dawn from Dawn's Craft Place sent us over and I am glad she did!

    ReplyDelete