Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snowman Coaster

Today for my QKR Stampede project, I have made a coaster. My LSS carries these 4" coasters and I have several of them. I used the digital image Snowman Scene, shrunk it down to fit my coaster and colored with Copic.


I cut a piece of Basic Grey paper to fit my coaster and adhered with Tombow's Mono Aqua Liquid Glue. Then I adhered my image. On the back I cut a piece of cork and adhered it with the same glue. It's not shown in the picture, but I will add a piece of clear contact paper to the image front to protect it.


This with a mug and some hot chocolate would make a wonderful gift.

4 comments:

  1. oooh Debbie! Love the colors you used! Aren't digi's great? I love being able to make them any size I need! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!
    How fun to put him on a coaster.
    Great coloring as usual

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is just adorable! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice project, this image made a great winter coaster.

    ReplyDelete