Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Snowy Scene

Hi there! I hope you enjoyed our hop last weekend. I will be back later today with the winner of the $20 gift certificate...I wonder who will be the lucky hopper??? For now I wanted to share a card with you I made using the Snowman Scene image. I just love this stamp. It is such a cute image, and totally makes a card just by itself! The image measures 4 1/2 x 4 1/2...so the card I made with it is a 5x5 card. I stamped the image, and colored with watercolor crayons. Just like that, it is super cute! This is also the image I used on the tissue box cover I shared awhile back. I trimmed it down, and layered onto some patterned paper. I wanted to add a little sparkle, so I used some fine flecked glitter on the ball of the hat. That is it...that easy...or "Easy Peasy" as my 3 year old says...lol. There is really so much you can do with this scene, or the other snowman scene in the Snowman section of the QKR Stampede store. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jessica. I like the image and your colors. Great job.

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image too, Jess. Great job with the card, very cute!

    ReplyDelete