Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Saturday!!!

Easter is tomorrow so I thought I'd share an Easter Card with you in case you still have one or two last minute cards to make and need some inspiration.

I have a quick one that I made with "Happy Easter" by QKR Stampede.  I think this bunny would be cute to use all year long by just not inking up the sentiment portion!


Stamps:
Happy Easter by QKR Stampede
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Paper:
The Paper Studio Patterned Paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah white
Other:
EK Success Rick Rack punch
Paper Shapers Retro Flower punch
The Robins Egg Dew Drops

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Easter!

Kristine

2 comments:

  1. Kristine I love your Bunny all in pink! You will have to check my blog next week, because I did create with this bunny and no sentiment. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny looks so sad.
    I like your card.

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete