Thursday, April 14, 2011

I was so torn what to share with you today. I made a card I shared last week on my personal blog, that I just loved, but then today I made this adorable layout...well...the LO won. I guess because I used one of the turtle images from the QKR Stampede Store, and tomorrow the QKR Stampede DT will be hosting a Blog Crawl featuring some of the turtle images that are available from QKR Stampede. SO...did you catch the pun there...Blog Crawl...turtles are slow....lol. Anyway, you can join us for the Blog Crawl right here on the QKR Blog beginning at 8am EST. Now onto my project. I started by stamping THIS little guy on some CS...twice. He is called Golfing Turtle, and is such a fun image to play with. I stamped him twice so I could do some 3-D effect with him. I colored him with marker, and then popped out his shell with pop dots. Next I fussy cut him and layered him on the cloud PP. Then I added him to this...I really like the way this turned out. These are photos of my middle DD's birthday party back in January. She had a mini golf party, and I thought this guy would be perfect to go with this page. I added him to the corner of the 12x12 page, then added a few other embellishments, and some journaling.

Well that is all for now. Hope you can join us tomorrow at 8am EST for our "Slow and Steady Blog Crawl"!

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you popped up the turtle's shell, nice page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Great use of that golfing turtle! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete