Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hippity Hop-Hippity Hop

 Hello Everyone- Dawn here with some fun Easter cards to share!!!
QKR Stampede has got some of the cutest theme and holiday images to use.
Now anyone that knows me- knows I love teddy bears and bunnies. Lets just say I have a few in my collection of ratty stuffed animals. (Primitive-country style).

Today I am sharing a couple views of this sweet little 10607 Happy Easter  bunny is one adorable image.
I was playing around with some of my twinkling H2o's and made several swatches to see the effect.
I thought a quick Easter card would look cute with these Easter egg colors as a background.
Some of my favorite ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and a few flowers from Pizzaz APlenty to decorate.
On this second card I had this fun patterned paper from Hobby Lobby  so I cut several mats out of card stock and the pattern to mat my image.
How about that cute pink dotted ribbon from Hobby Lobby- one of my favorites.

As usual- if you like any of the images I share- follow my links into QKR Stampede and check them out.
There are many more available- remember, red rubber or digital are available.

3 comments: