Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Under The Sea

I am such a fan of the ocean and all the colors underneath.
I always find that no matter the weather, I enjoy watching the water: rivers, lakes, and the ocean.
Today I want to share my under the water scene.
QKR Stampede has some wonderful images that work perfect for my under the world card.
18706 Sea Turtle is one of the nicest I have seen. I colored a couple with Copic markers and then fussy cut.
I found a free image on-line for the sea floor and printed one copy on vellum and one white card stock for the inside.
I used Kraft card stock and embossed and cut out a window to add the scene.
That yummy ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Wanted to share the inside view also- I decided to outline the inside Sea Turtle so he was more visible through the vellum.
Hope you pop over to QKR Stampede and check out a few of the turtles available.


1 comment: