Friday, September 28, 2012

Challenge #7- Wild Wild West

Hello Crafty Friends, Happy Friday!

Welcome to QKR Stampede's 7th Challenge! Thank you so much to those of you who joined us last week for our Fall Fun Challenge! What Pretty, Colorful Creations!!

Our Winner Via Random.org is: 

  8. Made By Mandy  


Congratulations! Please Email Tina with the words "QKR Stampede Challenge Winner" in the Subject Line! * Also, Don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!

Our Top 3 Entries For this Week Are:
in no specific Order
  10. KIM  
 1. Gale    
 6. Deonna B 

Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 3 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!
__________________________________________________
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS: Wild Wild West
 This Week Our Special Guest Designer is:
Mian


Hi, my name is Mian and I´m from Sweden. I´ve been crafting for as long as I can remember and I started with scrapbooking 15 years ago, cards was only for family and friends then. Now a days I only do cards, no scrapbooking at all. I started to blog and enter my cards into challenges just starting in February this year.  
Happy crafting! 
Hugs,
 Mian 



Now onto more inspiration from some of the QKR Design Team Members!


 Katie 


 Jen


  Sara P  

 Sarah V
 
Jacki

Gemma 

Tracy 


Reminder:

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a challenge please add GDT after your name! 

       

3 comments:

  1. So Funny, I just got the perfect image for this current challenge. LOL. Thank you for choosing my card in the top 3 this past week. I love it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your TOP 3 this time. I have grabbed the TOP 3 badge and it is displayed proudly on my blog. Thanks again. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge. DT projects are fabby. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete