Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Marleen DT

Hello my lovely peeps.. :-)


I wanna share a card with you all I've made for my DT post over on 

This week i have free hands in what I want to so I chose the image, simply because I love it.
I coloured it in and then pretty much just stuck it to a card blank with an added backing paper.
A few gems, a sentiment and voila.. Card made...

It is one of those images, that just speaks for them selfs, and I just love that.

So with no further ado, here is my card for this week. 


I Hope you all like it & THANK YOU for stopping by.
Marleen xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love your coloring, paper choice and layout. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Marleen. I love your "angles".

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much talent exerted in one small card :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job on this card. It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete