Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday ...


Good morning.  Ruza here to share a Birthday card I created using the adorable Fly Away Mouse.


The Mouse was colored with my Copic Markers.  I went with bright colors for his outfit and balloons since I made him so dark.  Really love how the bright colors draws your eye.  Since he is floating with his balloons I popped some cloud dies behind the balloons and put the sentiment on one of the balloons.

Fly Away Mouse is available in both Digital and Rubber, and is located in the QKR Store right here.

Speaking of Birthday's ... did you see that our Challenge this week is "Birthday Celebration".  You'll want to scroll down to see the awesome projects created by the Design Team, and then come an join in the FUN.

We would love for you to become a follower, you can even get daily updates right in your email so you don't miss anything. 

You can also find us over on Facebook.  Come on over and like us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza
~ Ruza's Craft Corner

 

2 comments:

  1. This turned out fantastic Ruza! I too love the super bright colors! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ruza! I really love the bright colors and how they make it so "happy"

    ReplyDelete