Saturday, September 1, 2012

Telescoping Rose

Good Saturday morning! This is Deb with my first QKR Design Team project for September.

I just love QKR Stampede images for the opportunity they provide to color. I'm Copics crazy, and I'm always looking for that quality in my stamp choices. This beauty is the Digi Roses image.

It's done in a Telescoping Image Technique that was recently featured on the Splitcoaststampers website. Basically, you stamp or print two images. Then you color them, if desired, and cut them out with four increasing larger dies - two per image.

This rose was done in Copics:
V12, 15, 17 and
G20, 21, 24

The dark base is Stampin Up cardstock, and the patterned paper is K & Co. I created a hat pin with Swarovski crystals and faux pears. A bow and dots of Stickles in the flower centres wrap it up.

After you check out the QKR blog, please visit my blog, Paper Crazy Lady, for more ideas. Thanks, Deb

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I did see this tutorial too and thought that I should give it a try, just haven't done it yet. You did a great job with this technique. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous roses! Love them in purple.
    OK, I've tried 3 times to get that annoying Work Verification correct and it's nearly impossible to read. If it doesn't go through this time, I guess I just won't leave the comment. Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous Deb!! Your coloring, design and your pin is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous!!! I LOVE your beautiful coloring and this is a wonderful technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now I'll comment under the right email address. LOL

    Your card is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Your coloring if fantastic!! Great Job!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete