Thursday, September 20, 2012

Marleen DT

Good Morning everyone..


I have sad news today. This is my last post for QKR Stampede DT.
Im really sad that I have to leave the team, but lately, things has simply gotten too busy and stress has set in. Crafting is supposed to be fun, so I decided to step down, and let another talent take over.
I want to say thank you to everyone on the team for having me and I look forward to see more of their fantasic creations.

So here is my last card made with the fab digi's from QKR Stampede:



I hope you all like my wee card. I love the way it turned out.
Love to you all, Marleen xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning!! We will miss you lots!! Good Luck in all you are doing!! Happy Crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed, but perhaps after a break to focus on other things, your crafting muse will lead you back. :-D Good luck in all your ventures.

    ReplyDelete