Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bundled Up -Brrr It's Cold

 OK maybe it isn't as cold right now, but living in WI it can change on a dime up until the middle of April.
QKR Stampede has so many wonderful choices of images to use- I love that you can buy either red rubber or digital to choose your favorites.
This image is called Bundled Up and is cute as a button.
I stamped this image several times on various patterned paper- now you know I had to fussy cut each piece and put them together.
The image was matted with a Spellbinder circle, I used several embellishment gems from Pizzaz APlenty to adorn the circle and the corners.
I have been on a mission to use several supplies I have in my stash- the green adhesive ribbon and fuzzy chenille were just perfect to add to this quick card.
I like having cards like this available in case I need a quick card- all I need to do is add a sentiment.
Background paper from DCWV glitter stack.

Don't be left out in the cold- order your stamps today from the QKR Stampede store.

Order any 5 stamps (rubber or digi-stamps) online at QKR Stampede and receive the 6th one FREE! When submitting payment, include the item number of your free stamp -- your choice, no price restrictions. Hurry!! Offer ends the end of the month. We must receive your order by midnight February 28th, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Love this little guy! He looks nice and cozy! Great card Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with you paper piecing, he looks ready for some outdoor winter fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great job! Wonderful job with the paper piecing! That's one way to use up a lot of scraps.

    ReplyDelete