Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday


Hi All!!!

It's me, Kristine again...and I am still playing with this adorable girl image "Picking Flowers"! I decided to use her to make a birthday card this time. What do you think?

I really love her in these bright, fun colors!

Stamps:
"Picking Flowers" by QKR stampede
"Happy Birthday" by QKR Stampede
Paper:
Cosmo Cricket patterned paper
Prism Paper Cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black & Ladybug dye ink
Copic Markers
Others:
Prima flowers
Brads
Spellbinders Dies
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

This image is so perfect for any card you might need. Just change the sentiment or leave it without one! I hope I've inspired you to get stamping today!

Kristine

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful. The colors and the image are fantastic.

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her bright colorful colors also- fun, and spring like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration! Your coloring & shading are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image! Wonderful job on this card. I love the bright colors, very nice!

    ReplyDelete