Tuesday, February 1, 2011

QKR Stampede Angel

I love this cute angel called Angel Wishes! I used scraps to create the card base, then sewed along the "seams". This is a digi image (you can also get the same image in rubber), so I could remove her mouth (that looks like she is singing) with my Paint program. That's one of the cool things about digi images is that you can get so many more uses with them.
She is colored with Copics and colored pencils and gamsol. I glittered her wings and the star and added brads.

TFL,
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card Debbie, she looks great in her green dress and you created a wonderful background with the papers and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Deb! I love sewing on cards, but haven't done any yet, at least not machine sewing. My machine is out right now, so maybe I should give it a try, I do love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute....I really love the colors you chose. I did become a follower today and was referred by Dawn Lotharius....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet angel and a wonderful card.

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete