Monday, February 28, 2011

Such a Silly Cow

This is now one of my favorite cow images, I like that it takes very little coloring to have her/Loving Life looking pretty!

I wanted a wide border to print a sentiment on so the out of the box technique for the cow helped create it.  The sentiment is computer generated. 
I then masked off the cow with a sticky note (which I'll store for later use) and stamped on the fence, it took two stamping across the panel and I started on the left.

Prismacolor pencils were used to color the image.

Stamps: QKR Stampede, Loving Life, Wooden Fence
Paper: Bazzill - white, Remember When - black, The Paper Company - red
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Accessories:Making Memories - Button brads, Aleene’s tacky glue, Prismacolor pencils, baby oil
Tools: cutting scissors, paper stumps, Cuttlebug and dies - Asterisk, Tiny Tags (inside - flower centers) straight pin, piercer

7 comments:

  1. What a fun image! I love the cow's eyes-lol
    Fun card today sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she cute or what? Love it! The colors really make this card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't care who you are...that's funny! Thanks for sharing how you did masking. I will have to try that. Hope mine turns out as nice as your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...you've convinced me!!! Gotta get that fence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Your image is so cute.

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete