Monday, September 6, 2010

Autumn

Good afternoon, QKR fans! Today I have a card to share with you that uses the Autumn Breeze (#8803) stamp by QKR Stampede. This is another one of the ragdolls stamps and she is just darling!
I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 155 as the basis for my layout; but, instead of a tag I used a purple flower as my embellishment. Unfortunately, with today's lighting, my image looks a bit washed out -- she really is quite vibrant! I also have to share with you a sneak peek for the Autumn/Halloween Blog Hop this Friday, September 10. Here is a sneak peek at one of my projects for the Blog Hop:
Be sure to stop by each day this week for other project ideas and sneak peeks for the Blog Hop!! Make sure you stop in at the QKR Stampede website and check out all the Fall-themed images. You won't be disappointed, and you just might see one of your favorite images on the Hop!! 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card Carol! Those rag dolls are adorable aren't they?

    ReplyDelete