Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hello friends!  Jenn here to share a card I created using a floral stamp called Flower accent.  I love how this stamp can be used for so many different occasions.  I created a card to tell a loved one I miss them.
The image is stamped using a Momento ink pad in Black.  I then just added a touch of color to the flowers with my Prisma Color pencils.  I love the vintage feel of this when used this way.  I used some Basic Grey paper and a few flowers and dew drops for embellishments.  Miss U is done with Making Memories letters and a Thickers U in yellow.  Of course to add to the vintage I had to give it all a dusting of Distress ink in tea dye.  

I hope you enjoy my creation.  Have a wonderful weekend!  JennK

5 comments:

  1. Wow !what wonderful colors,such a sweet card to send.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow So pretty your card !

    Have a great Weekend !
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, this is stunning! Beautiful color combinations.

    ReplyDelete