Thursday, September 23, 2010

You're GRReat!

HI there! Jessica here with you today. Today I wanted to share a card with you using the LION stamp from the QKR Stampede store. I know you have seen this guy before, but I just think he is sooo versatile. There are so many uses for this little guy. I decided to make a little pick-me-up type card with him. His little heart tag actually says LOVE on it, but I covered it with stickles...lol. So you could easily make a valentine with this guy, or a birthday card, baby card, etc....the list goes on. That is one of the many reasons why I love QKR Stampede stamps...they really are so versatile.
Well, I am sorry to keep my post quick today, but I have some more cleaning to get done! Thanks for stopping by today, and if you would like more info on this card please head on over to MY BLOG. THANK!!!!!

5 comments: