Monday, September 27, 2010

Poof!

I have never watched a Harry Potter movie or even read a Harry Potter book and apparently, I have been told that I am missing out! Maybe if I find it on television one night I will give it a go and see what the fuss is all about. In the meantime, I will stick to cute little wizards like this guy:







For this card, I've used the Wizard stamp from the store. It is so cute and fun, just like the rest of the stamps at QKR Stampede! This stamp can be used for so many different cards, whether it be birthday, halloween, costume party invitations, or just for fun! The possibilities are endless!

Thanks for stopping by the QKR Stampede blog today!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card and you are right this is a very versatile stamp. Lots of uses for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's darling, Jerusha!!! Reminds me of the wizard in Fantasia . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun , fun!!! Great card Jerusha!

    ReplyDelete