Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TWO FOR TUESDAY

Hello Friends! This is Chris Dickinson sharing with you today! I have two projects to share with you.

My first project uses all three of these colors with some yellow too... I just loved this paper and wanted to use it! My card uses QKR Stampede  adorable image called Nurse on Neenah Cream card stock and Memento Black Ink. Colored my image up with my Copic Markers and did a touch of airbrushing with my BG000 Copic Marker. 


I used SU Autumn Spice Designer Paper that has just a touch of texture- LOVE IT! Colored my image up with my Copic Markers. Added some faux stitching around the Nurse image with SU's retired All In a Row stamp (once of my MOST used stamps ever!) I attached the image with Dimensionals, then added a few Water Dew Drops with some mono glue dots. The card stock I used is Espresso and Wild Wasabi. To top it off, I added a BIG BOW with luscious satin ribbon!


   
 My second card uses QKR Stampede's Pumpkin Vine stamp. It is sooo much fun to color! For this project I used Creative Inspiration Paints, Winter Frost mixed with some ink pad refills and painted with my water color paint brush! These paints are great to work with! Easy to use and clean up easily with soap and water! Best of all... check out that shimmer! Sooooo Pretty! 

The paper I used is Basic Grey Archaic DP, Moss, Chocolate Chip and Cream Neenah cardstock. I cut the half circles out using my Creative Memories Circle Cutter and punched the edge with a Martha Stewart punch that embossed at the same time.  The stitching is once again (the only kind I do! *smile*) is faux stitching with the All in a Row stamp set. I added a bow with Chocolate Satin ribbon and the Cowboy Dew Drops are attached with mini Glue Dots. 

I hope enjoyed the projects. Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Chrissy DM

4 comments:

  1. Great cards, Chris! Love the colors and layouts!!! That Nurse stamp is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, you did a great job with these cards, as usual! I particularily love the pumpkin one, I have this stamp too and really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards Chris! Love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete