Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FROLICKING IN THE LEAVES....


Hello Everyone!!! Welcome to the QKR Blog! I personally LOVE fall... the crisp, cool air, falling leaves, the beautiful array of colors.... Ohhhh - my favorite time of year!!!

 This Friday, I hope you will come back as we have even more projects using the ADORABLE QKR Stampede images.... I personally love these scarecrows. They are so much fun to color!!!

Here are a few details for you:
Stamps: Scarecrow and Leaves
Cardstock: Autumn Spice DP from SU, Cajun Craze, Mustard, Olive, White
Accessories: Olive Ribbon, Nestibilities, Buttons, Felt Leaves, Dimensionals, Copic Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!
Chrissy D

3 comments:

  1. Chris, this is super cute!!! I love your choice of colors and papers, the layout, and all the sweet embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how did I miss seeing this adorable card? Love the colors, paper etc. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete