Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cowgirl on Rocking Horse



Did you have a rocking horse when you were little? I sure did. Mom says I used to rock on mine all the time til I was almost asleep and she would run to catch me before I fell off the rocking horse. LOL

This sweet image is called Lil' Cowgirl from QKR Stampede. I used some retired Stampin Up paper with this great peeled bark background with this card along with some hemp twine and rustic wooden buttons. The cowgirl image is colored with Copic markers, which took me less than 30 minutes to color, even with all the shading. Such a cute and fun image to color!


Stamps:
Lil' Cowgirl from QKR Stampede

Ink:
Rich Cocoa Memento

Paper:
Kraft, Ruby Red, Whisper White, retired wood background paper (Stampin Up)

Other:
wooden buttons (PTI)
hemp twine
oval dies (Spellbinders)
Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Holly! I love the peeled bark background paper -- great rustic feel to the card.

    ReplyDelete