Thursday, May 13, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

Hi there...it is Jessica here with you today. I hope you all have had a wonderful week so far. Ours has been the same ol' crazy schedule we always have...lol. Today I have a nice sunshiny card for you. I miss the sun...our weather here in Buffalo, NY went from really super nice to yucky again. We have a joke here that Buffalo is one of the only places that you can wear shorts and a winter coat all in the same day. You never really know what it is going to be like here. Well I am hoping for some sunshine again, so I thought this card might help. Isn't this Patchwork Sun stamp adorable?! I stamped it on white CS and colored with marker. I really wanted to use this PP you see, so I colored to coordinate with that. I added some stickles since it is a sunshine and needs to be sparkly...ha ha. Here is the inside of the card.

This sentiment stamp is also available in the QKR Stampede store. It is called My Sunshine and can be found HERE. I colored the little flowers to match the colors on the front.

Ok...now you all need to come back tomorrow for our 2nd DT Blog Hop! You will be able to hop on over to all the DT Ladies' blogs to see some great "masculine" cards. Our theme is "It's A Boy Thing". So be sure to stop by and see all the great creations we made for you.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on that card! Love the colors and especially the strips of patterned paper looking like ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Jessica! Love all the bright, cheery colors! Great use of that card sketch -- I saw it, haven't played with it yet!

    ReplyDelete