Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gone Fishing


Good Morning! Well today I'm showing a Fathers Day card I made for a friend, I've wanted to play with my colored pencils,with some stamps. I feel that's the best way to go sometimes with stamps, I just love the way this turned out, I used my Derwert and Prisma pencil on this, After coloring, I went though my whole craft room to find the right embellishment, for the card, which actually was a pretty hard task for me... Since "Boy Type Cards" are not my specialty, although I am starting to enjoy making them because they challenge my creativity more, and I love our stamps and cant wait to get my new ones, This is the time where I will start my journey into making boy cards for a while so it's not as tuff on me when I try to make one.

Hugs Sarah,

Ps.
I just learned how to make a wood background, And I Can't wait to show it to everyone on Saturday. I hope you like my card. Until next time Have A Wonderful Week!

3 comments: