Thursday, June 10, 2010

Father's Day Shirt

Hi there...Jessica here today. I hope you are all geared up and ready for our big June Blog Hop tomorrow. Starting right here! Our talented design team ladies will be showing you some Picnic and/or Patriotic themed projects. Trust me, you won't want to miss this! So be sure to stop back tomorrow and see all the eye candy these wonderful ladies have to show you.
Today I wanted to share a quick CAS card for you. I recently learned how to make these adorable folded shirts out of PP. I thought it would be an adorable father's day card for my hubby. Here is my card.I used some PP I had laying around...oh and this works best with double-sided PP. I used some twill ribbon to make a tie, and added a little button to the shirt also. There really is so much you could do with this folded shirt! If you would like to know how to make them yourself...stop on over to my blog HERE and there is a link to a great tutorial in my post of this same card. I added this sentiment from one of the great QKR Stampede sets. This set is called Happy Birthday, and actually comes with 4 "holiday" greetings. This is just one of the many great sentiment stamps in the QKR Stampede STORE...so many more great ones to choose from.

That is all from me today...but be sure to stop back tomorrow and hop along to each of our blogs and see the great summery cards we have to share with you. Here is a little sneak peek of what you will find on my blog tomorrow!


Wanna see more? Well hop on over tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card! Love your sneak peek for the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    Cute hoodie! Great job!

    Dunno if you already know or now but if you fold the tip of the tops with both corners touching instead you'd get a fold down collar look instead or a hood. The sleeves would also look more slanted.

    Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I will have to give that a try. I am "new" to this whole folded shirt thing...lol.

    ReplyDelete