Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Indian card



I am posting for QKR Rubber Stampede today and boy am I excited. Number 1 I love playing with their rubber stamps and secondly WE ARE HAVING A BLOG HOP THIS WEEKEND!!

Isn't that exciting. We need everyone to come and see what the DT has been doing.

OK OK OK now for my post.

I used my teepee stamp and stamped it out using StazOn black ink, I used white cardstock )because I am old fashioned and white goes with anything) then I used a patterned paper from SEI that I had and used my CM wave cutting board. Then I colored the teepee with my copics (I know what a shock). Then I wanted to do something inside and I found this digi from Stamp-N-Doodle that just screamed at me that it would match. I loved the way that this card has turned out. I was going to do it as a birthday card, but I am not sure yet and it is so versitile that I can use it for about anything.

Well that is all for me TODAY, just wait until this weekend.

1 comment: