Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GONE FISHING WARHOL STYLE

Hello! This is Chris...Are you getting ready for summer??? I know I am! We have had rain the past several days, and I heard from the weatherman the sun is going to shine the rest of the week...so I am thinking, we may go to the beach!


Todays card uses the ADORABLE Fisherman set...

Here are a few details:
Technique: Technique Junkie Newsletter Warhol technique from the 2005 Newsletter
Stamps: Gone Fishing and Sentiments from QKR Stampede
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Garden Green, Cocoa, Barely Banana, Vanilla
Accessories: Dew Drops, Martha Stewart Punch, Dimensionals

Thank you for taking a closer look! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card, Chris, as always!!! I have yet to try the Warhol technique . . . time to check out the past newsletters and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete